Blog hop finds

Book Blogger Hop

Another weekend, another few blog hop finds to share. :)

Oh, and this week, a question: What book are you dying to get your hands on? With me, right now, it's The Native Star by M.K. Hobson coming September 2010 from Bantam Spectra. I'll be tickled to see the Roxanne St. Claire out, for sure, and waiting patiently for word of a new book by Elissa Wilds, and the forthcoming ones by Carolyn Brown, and Cherie Priest.

Now for the new finds.
Addicted to Romance

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Bookend Diaries

Twimom 227's That's What I'm Talking About

The Wolf's Den, a neat little Urban Fantasy blog from whose recent post I learned I write book reviews that read like James Joyce! *laughs* uh oh. Is that good, or bad?
That's all for this weekend. Have a great one!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment