In my Mailbox (again)

Well it's that time of the week again... just another Manic Monday... (and other such great songs devoted to this icky week day. ;)) So, thanks to the Story Siren for the Mailbox Monday idea, here's what I found in my mailbox as of the week ending Sunday April 18:

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn (thanks to the folks at Harper Collins for sending me a copy!)
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest (Thanks, Amy for telling me I'd won this one from you!)

And...Did I mention Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (thanks to Ms. Marr's publicists for my reading copy).

Oh, and Dawn of Eternity (E-book) by Kylie Jordan (from the fine folks at Cerridwen Press).

Plus I borrowed three more from my best friend, that came in the past week. *waves to her* So I'll get to all of these, in as fast a time as possible. :) Thanks to everyone who sent them.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment