A Q and A with Roxanne St. Claire

If you read Romantic Suspense at all, you know the name Roxanne St. Claire--or I hope you do! She is the author of the fabulous Bullet Catchers series. Well, recently I got to meet Ms. St. Claire and this very nice, busy lady, consented to do a Q and A with me, for the Examiner. *happy dance* She's written a ...ton of novels in that series and is now moving on to a new series, coming out in November, so, if you love her, if you're curious about here, feel free to read the full interview over at my Examiner page. Oh, and if you missed it, my review of her novel Hunt Her Down was posted last week, which (if I do this right!) you can read here. I hope you like them!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment