I am a little late on this but I wanted to share what I am thankful for.
1) For my family and friends, for loving me and putting up with me for another year.
2) To the doctors at Moffitt for taking care of my little brother so well.
3) For the ability to write, and write well.
4) For the agents and editors still willing to look at submissions.
5) To my new friends at in the RWA and the Tampa branch who are so encouraging.
6) For anyone and everyone who's helped me out this year. If I've forgotten you to post your names here, I apologize.
7) For, last but not least, the few people that take time out of their day to read my posts, and follow me here on Blogger and Twitter.
Thanks to each of you. Tis all much appreciated!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo