Another new review up

Hello again! Are you all recovered from Halloween candy overload yet? I hope so. I cannot believe it is November, already. November! It doesn't feel like it(and in large part because of our really warm temperatures here. Yes, I know my northern friends are cringing. Don't worry, I am sure we'll be paying for it this winter. ;))

Anywho, we had a very busy weekend, involving moving vans and lots of heavy lifting, and I'm paying for *that* right now. But I had to get some work done, so I thought I'd drop in a leave the newest link here, if anyone wants to see the latest book review. :) It's here, by the way. I hope you find it enjoyable. Have a good one, and don't go overdosing on that candy corn, y'all! ;)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment