tweaking babble--and a question of the day

And, in the daily tweaking, I was able to add a little more in to the story, some from version one, as well. :) The biggest problem I always seem to have in stories is just how long to make the first three chapters. I know, I know, seems a silly thing to worry about but....But I've been read enough about submissions (and gone through it myself a time or two) enough to worry about things like that. Still, some of the stuff that is there, sorta kinda needed to stay that early. Not worrying about it yet; I can always shift it around again, once the revisions progress a little more....

So, if you write, how do you arrange your manuscripts? :)And, if you write romance: Where do you place your first affection scene? That's the question of the day.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment